Why Choose an Orthodontist?
Orthodontists are dentists who receive an additional two to three years of specialized education, often earning a Master’s Degree in Orthodontics. They then limit their practice to the alignment of teeth and jaws. Only those who successfully complete this formal education may call themselves “orthodontists.” Not all dentists who do braces or Invisalign is an Orthodontist and can be members of the American Association of Orthodontists.
Our Mission Statement
Our orthodontic practice is built on the heritage started by Charles Osborn in 1966 to bring beautiful, healthy smiles to Amarillo, Dumas and the Panhandle. Our mission is to provide quality orthodontic treatment to our patients in a personal, respectful atmosphere with the latest orthodontic technology. Our goal is to treat our patients like friends or family members, we treat people, not just teeth.
What Sets Osborn Orthodontics Apart
Our goal at Osborn Orthodontics is to create beautiful, healthy smiles for our patients that will be valued for a lifetime!
- Leading edge orthodontic care with traditional braces, clear ceramic braces, and Invisalign.
- Personal care in a relaxed setting with Dr. Osborn seeing every patient at every appointment.
- Flexible scheduling
- Affordable treatment options with flexible no interest payment programs available
- We accept direct payment for most insurance plans.
- We communicate openly with our patients!
- Safety and comfort are of the utmost importance in our practice. Our sterilization procedures brings a whole new level of protection to our patients. We deliver the highest standard of sterilization in dentistry.